When it comes to quality of life… Eyes Matter!
EyesMatter is an established specialist ophthalmology clinic that offers a personalised and comprehensive service for all patients. With highly respected and regarded specialists, we offer diagnosis, management and treatment for an extensive range of eye conditions.
This is achieved through initial, follow-up and emergency appointments. Our team of eye care professionals are dedicated to providing you with the best possible eye health and visual outcomes.
This is accomplished through a friendly and personalised service using latest state-of-the art ophthalmic technology and cutting-edge surgical interventions.The EyesMatter clinics can be found at two convenient locations in Mount Gravatt and Brisbane City.
- Cataract surgery with extensive range of replacement lenses
- Vision Corrective Surgery such as Laser Eye Surgery, Refractive Lens Exchange and Implantable Contact Lenses with free refractive appointment
- Age-related macular degeneration diagnosis and treatment
- Diabetic Eye Disease diagnosis, management and treatment
- Corneal Transplantation
- Keratoconus and Corneal Cross-linking
- Ocular Surface Tumours and Disease
- Pterygium Removal
- Corneal diseases and infections (Dry Eyes, Ulcers, Keratitis)
- Vitreo-retinal and macular disorders (Retinal Tears, Retinal Dystrophies, Macular Hole, Macular Oedema, Epi-retinal membrane)
- Glaucoma diagnosis, management and treatment
- CASA approved aviation medical examinations
- Contact lens consults for fitting along with advice on handling, maintenance
Our Ophthalmologists are leading specialists in their field and manage patients from all over Queensland, Northern New South Wales and even those from the international community. Our specialists are also committed to providing education to all health professionals in the eye care industry to ensure that a high level of care is maintained and furthered.
Our doctors are committed to advancing their field of speciality through ophthalmic research through involvement in research, clinical trials, publications and publications at national; and, international conferences.
All EyesMatter clinics are fully certified with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation scheme. Accreditation by the International Organisation of Standardization (ISO) is considered the gold standard for quality management and is recognised internationally.
Audits are conducted on site by an independent team of experts who review the safety and quality of the service EyesMatter clinics. This surveillance audit is conducted annually to ensure that processes are monitored, maintained and reviewed to ensure continual improvements are implemented.
Every 3 years there is a recertification audit conducted that accesses all safety and quality processes within the day surgery or clinic ensuring they meet the required standards of ISO 9001:2008.